Highlight ** maithon island,pileh lagoon ,limestone scaenery view point,Viking cave,monkey beach ,Phi Phi Don,tonsai beach,khai Nai island,
Surin National Park is considered to have the perfect nature both of on the land and in the sea. There are both moist evergreen forests, beach forests, mangrove forests meet with coral reefs. Coral reefs are intact. Suitable for viewing shallow water corals. by Richelieu Stone Suitable for scuba diving It is a source of rich nature under the sea. many kinds of fish Chance to see whale sharks The best time to travel is November to April.
** Not included National Park fee Adult 400 Child 200
Extra Charge Transfer. (Cash on departure date)
Kamala / Tritrang – 100/Pax
Surin / Bangtao / Cherng Talay / Laguna – 200/Pax
Cape Panwa / Phuket Town – 200/Pax
Rawai / Saiyuan / Naiharn – 100/Pax
pick up from your hotel. Register for insurance, complimentary coffee, tea , snack & seasick pills.
Get tour information,National park Rule & safety information.
Departure to Phi Phi and enjoy following 4 island, 9 points activities
– sight seeing maithon island that sometimes the dolphins can be. Seen and snorkeling from the boat
– Take photo at pileh lagoon the beautiful limestone scaenery view point.
– sight seeing Viking cave.
– monkey beach and take photo from the boat
– snorkeling 2nd points at Phi Phi Don (the best points depend on sea condition).
– Buffet Lunch at Phi Phi Don in the closed beach restaurant.
– Sight seeing the Phi Phi Don and Relaxing at tonsai beach.
– On beach at “khai Nai” island for swimming among the fish, drinking and relaxing on beach or enjoy sea activities by your time
arrive to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
Round trip transfer,
National park fee
Swin Wear, Sunglasses, Beach Towel, Slipper, Camera, Pocket Money
Note : The program may be changed depending on weather and tide condition
The trip is not service for pregnant women.