Highlight ** Similan Island, Koh 7 (Payu Island), Sea turtle , Island No.9, No.8, White sand beach, Sail rock viewpoint.
Similan island Located in the middle of the Andaman Sea There is excellence in the beauty of the coral, one of the world’s top Similans, a word in the Yawi language, meaning “nine”. Some fishermen are called “Nine Islands” consisting of 9 large islands together Arranged along the north to the south, including Bon Island, Nguyen Island, Similan Island, Payu Island, Five Islands, Myeong Island, Payan Island, Palau Island and Hu Yong Island.
Pick up from phuket
Pick up from Khoalak
Arrive to Rak Talay office, take snorkeling gear and get tour information.
Departure to Similan Islands for 1 hr. 10 mins by speedboat and enjoy following activities;
- Snorkeling 45 mins at Koh 7 (Payu Island)
- Swimming ad relas on the beach at Koh 4 (Mieng Island)
- Buffet lunch and relax time on the beach
- Enjoy snorkeling with a Chance to see a sea turtle at Island No.9
- Relax on the white sand beach at Island No.8 and take a photo at the famous sail rock viewpoint
Arrive to Rak Talay office.
Arrive to your resort in Khoalak.
Arrive to your resort in Phuket.
Round trip transfer,
National park fee
Swin Wear, Sunglasses, Beach Towel, Slipper, Camera, Pocket Money
- The program may be changed depending on weather and tide condition.
- The trip is not service for pregnant women.
- Please send names and passport number for participating guests as required by the local Thai government.
- Park can not be resorted. In case the customer postponed.